Home / European News / A “poor refugee” strikes again!

A “poor refugee” strikes again!

A Syrian man who took part in a riot demanding Hungary open its borders to so-called “refugees” has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

While some media whores are trying to act like this guy was an “innocent, poor refugee”, he was actually living safely in Cyprus and only came to this riot to try and get the rest of his family into Europe.

As reported by Deutsche Welle:

A Hungarian court on Wednesday found a Syrian man guilty of terrorism in a trial that Amnesty International has called an “alarming” application of anti-terrorism law. The court also convicted the man, Ahmed Hamed, of entering Hungary illegally and sentenced him to 10 years in prison and permanent expulsion from Hungary.

Notice how the loony lefties of Amnesty International ALWAYS side with the invaders – no matter what they have done.

Police witnesses said he threatened officers over a megaphone. They alleged that he demanded they open the border, which had been sealed only a day before, causing a pile-up of asylum seekers hoping to cross into Hungary, an EU members state, from Serbia. They also said that he joined other protesters in throwing rocks at police.

This was an invader who was treated with nothing but kindness by Europeans, who then returned that kindness by leaving the safety of Cyprus to take part in a riot in order to try help what amounts to an invading army breach the borders of Hungary. If you don’t want to be thrown in prison for a decade, don’t travel to foreign nations to stage violent riots and attack police officers. Here’s footage of the actual riot:

In power we will close our borders to ALL invaders and will instantly deport any who enter our country illegally.

If you want to help save our Celtic People, our Celtic Culture and our Celtic Country then Jon us: info@cppireland.org

If you would like to donate to our cause:

our Bitcoin Address:

1HLMEsRdMxuZpcHpkD5DKi2CmvnzEvnoCY

 

About CPPI

A Voice for the People of Ireland

Check Also

Good news on the invader front

As reported by Fox News: 200 SUB-SAHARAN negros – drowned when two boats collided off …